As 3D data capture continues to become easier and more affordable it has become the technology of choice for an ‘as-is’ representation of your asset. LFM Server enables users to maximise the value of the rich information from point cloud data.
LFM Server is the most advanced solution available for accessing pre-registered laser scan data and working with it directly in 3D CAD systems. It is simple to use and offers unrivalled performance and functionality.
There are many different 3D laser scanners and 3D CAD systems in use today. LFM Server has been developed to provide users with maximum freedom of choice of both scanning and design systems. It can read unstructured data from various scanner types; not only terrestrial laser scanners but also hand-held, mobile or aerial scanners.
Designed to work with data from even the highest-resolution scanner, LFM Server enables users to work with datasets of unlimited size and exploit photorealistic, 360° BubbleViews™.
Access and work with pre-registered 3D laser scan data with LFM Server. Compile point cloud databases of every scan on a project with InfiniteCore™ technology. Clash detect as-built data against a proposed design. Interface with CAD packages from Autodesk, AVEVA, Bentley, Intergraph or VR Context.
Server Mode key features:
- Import data from any laser scanner – export to any CAD package.
- Load an unlimited number of scans without compromise.
- Clash detect proposed CAD design against the as-built environment.
- Navigate inside the photorealistic BubbleView™ as if present on site.
Gateway Mode key features:
- Automatic scan-to-scan registration.
- Traffic-light metrics immediately display the qualities of registration.
- Inter-cloud registration enables accurate scan registration without the use of targets.
- Target prediction algorithms enable automatic fitting of the remaining targets once one or two have been located in the scan data.